Seydel 1847 Silver Harmonica
The 1847 is the result of Seydel's 160-year of experience in manufacturing high-quality harmonicas.
The 1847 SILVER is the first serial-produced Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds!
You will design your own 1847 using a custom comb of your choice - Fancy Acrylic, Corian, Aluminum or Brass.
- Full and loud, overtone-rich sound and extremely fast tone-response due to stainless steel reeds
- Very long durability and even with heavy duty playing - stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets
- Less air-loss due to fine-cut reed plates - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reed plate
- Beard- and lip-friendly – cover plates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece and ergonomic built hole-openings and rounded dividers
- The overtone-rich sound can spread out undampened - covers made of extra strong stainless steel sheet (0.4mm), opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges
The 1847, a harmonica, that impresses from innovation but nevertheless fits all traditional demands - a master's instrument for maximum ambitions.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.