Service/Repair Work on Harp
I prefer to service or repair only the custom harmonicas that I have personally built. I stand behind every custom harmonica I build with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and aOne Year Warranty. If you don't like it, I will buy it back from you. If anything goes wrong with it in the first year, I will fix it for free. After one year, I will charge a $25.00 Service/Repair Fee.
This fee includes the following:
- Disassembly and cleaning of all the components.
- Replacement of any blow out reeds.
- A thorough check of the tuning and adjustents made where necessary.
- Setting the gaps for optimal performance.
- Reconditioning the comb if necessary.
- Reconditioning the covers if necessary and possibly replacing them if they are beyond repair.
In short, I will restore the harmonica so that it looks and plays as good as it did the day you first received it.